Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Here are some shots for today.^^,
Monday, February 27, 2012
Green tea was discovered by the Chinese over 4000 years ago. It is used for its medicinal and herbal powers. Its leaves are not oxidized but they are steamed to preserve its nutrition, therefore there are know many green tea benefits to human health.
2. Its leaves contain EGCG which helps the body to fight the cancer cells and does not allow them to enter the body.
3. It also minimizes the risk of strokes in the body.
4. Green tea has satisfying effects on hypertension and cholesterol.
5. One of its ingredient Catechine helps destroy bacteria which causes food poisoning in the stomach.
6. It also helps in suppressing appetite.
7. It is also believed that t is very beneficial for oral hygiene.
8. It is accepted that green tea is quite healthy for the heart.
9. It is believed to work well in improving the functioning of the immune system.
10. Green tea is fabulous for diet conscious people.
11. Ingredients of green tea help increasing the rate of burning of fat and calories.
12. Some of substances that are found in green tea modify the utility of norepinephrine a kind of hormone.
13. It is understood that green tea helps preventing rheumatoid arthritis.
14. Another of green tea benefits is that it helps you in knowing when your stomach is full so there is no need to overeat.
15. Green tea increases you stamina and increases the energy. Thus helps you to do more work.
16. It is used for generations for solving problems of indigestion or depression.
17. Green tea benefits your health by removing free radicals.
18. It is working miracles for diabetes and blood pressure problems.
19. It is also reported that that it cures many skin related problems.
20. It can also give solution to major diseases like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
21. It also opposes HIV.
Friday, February 24, 2012
"All relationships go through shit but REAL relationships get through shit".
This quote made me realize after me and my hubby had a huge row last time that there is no such thing as "Perfect Marriage". Trials come and it's normal. It makes both of you stronger in your marriage realizing that you need each other. Communication helps a lot in marriage.
Pride should also be set aside in order to have that long lasting marriage and of course you have to be patient with your partner's personality and understand what they want and need.
I trust God that He will not give us trials we cannot overcome.:)
Friday, February 17, 2012
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Friday, February 10, 2012
* black tube from Bershka
* cardigan from Pull and Bear
* jeans from Next
* jewelries my set of heart diamonds, dkny watch and of course my wedding ring.:)
Thursday, February 9, 2012
It's a lovely Wednesday morning! I'm glad i'm off and i'll be able to spend time with my husband today.:) In the evening we went out and have some Chocolate Chip Cream frap (coffee-free) in Starbucks.:) We ended out night with all the giggling and laughters.;) I know we have our differences but at the end of the day, my heart knows that he will always be the reason for my happiness.:)